Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Crafty Mission and Sketch


Hi Friends! Believe it or not but I made 6 cards in 2 hours! Sheesh, I was on the roll! Well, it was easy because I used the same layouts but changed the image, embellishments, and colors. I'll post the other set of 3 cards on my next post. All of the embellishments, designer papers, and card stock except the base are from my scrap pile. Can you believe it? My goal today was to focus on using up my scrap pile and using sentiment stamps that I have never inked. I have a ton of stamps that I've never inked ever. .. there's too many of them. I went into my garage today and pulled a few stamps that I have never used and plan to use them. I'll work on a few more today. How fun!!!

I saw this card by Heather of Witty Title Here and I really thought it was a pretty card to follow. Her card is obviously prettier but I loved the simple and elegant design. Gosh, there's so many talented crafters out there. .. I'm so inspired by many of them. I think I'm going to look for more crafters and use their cards and projects as inspirations. I created a sketch for Heather's layout ....check it out below.


The sentiment is by Unity Stamps (March KOM) and the border punch by EK Success. I'm not sure who makes the dp because they came from my scrap pile.


With this card, I used another Unity Stamps (Remember Happiness set) and the punch is by Martha Stewart. I also used Prima flowers and I believe the dp is by K&CO.

The stamp on this image is by Print Works. . .I think the dps are by SU and DCWV. I'm not positive. The ribbon is by SU.

Don't be surprised if you see more posts today. I am in a serious crafty mood today!!! I'll be dropping off my cards and projects to my church this week so I am in full crafty mode! I'm on a mission this week to create as many cards and projects as I can! It's fun to have a goal. . .try aiming for something high. . .like making as many cards as you can, like a crafting marathon. You'll be amazed how many cards and projects you can make!!

Anyway, I hope y'all have a beautiful Tuesday!!




2 comments:

Do What You Love said...

What lovely colors you've chosen, Maria! These are the cutest little beauties and I love the sentiments; great cards! ;D

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Beautiful cards! Love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |