Friday, March 5, 2010

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Gift Set Challenge #1 - Card Purse

Hello Friends! Happy Friday to all of you! Guess what today is? Well, it's Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge again and this time it's a gift set challenge. The challenge is to create a card purse with a coordinating card. I decided to add a small goody bag as well but it's not part of the challenge.

This card purse is fantastic because it has enough room to fit at least 3 cards with envelopes or a card and a goody bag. The link to the tutorial is located on CSAYL. Be sure to stop by CSAYL and check out all the beautiful gift sets the design team created.

There's no stamping on my gift set. All I did was cut the flowers on my Cricut Expression and layered the flowers. I used a retired SU designer paper set and scrap kit for my card.

Here is the matching card. The design is basically the same as the card purse.


To attach the flowers together, I used a SU rhinestone brad. That's about it! Anyway, hope you'll play along in the Christmas challenge this week! We'd love to see your beautiful project!!

Hope y'all have a beautiful Friday!

Card and Project Detail:

Papers: SU DSP and Scrap Kit
Accessories: SU Rhinestone brad, SU Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Scallop Circle and 1 3/8" Punch, SU Scallop Edge punch, Cricut Expression, Sure Cuts A Lot flower and label template


12 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Maria, this is absolutely stunning! I love the little flower gift pkt too!

doris said...

So beautiful card Maria ...!!
I love your image, the colours and the gorgeous paper and the details... Wow!!

xox doris

*Michaela* said...

Maria:
this is sooo super cute! Love the papers and the handmade flowers.
Super awesome job!
Hugs,
Michaela

Marcia said...

Absolutely Stunning!

Ruthie said...

Wow this is beautiful - gonna pop over to the blog now!

Rx

Michelle said...

Oh so pretty! Love all the fabulous DP you used and those bows for the handle - LOVE THEM!! Such a pretty gift set!! Thank you for a wonderful challenge this week - I really enjoyed it!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a gorgeous set!

lisa808 said...

Gorgeous!

Danni said...

What a gorgeous set!

Becky said...

Girl, these are fabulous

Jodi said...

Gorgeous creation Maria! Love your take on the card purse!! This was fun!
Hugs
Jodi =)

inlovestamping said...

I just LOVE it. The paper flowers are so pretty. I love the SU paper, one of my favorite color groupings from them for Christmas! Simply fabulous! I had fun with this weeks challenge! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |